This is How I Will Sell Your Home:
- Get as many agents and qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD!
- Communicate the results of my activities, in writing, email, or by phone, weekly.
- Assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property in the shortest period of time with the least amount of inconvenience to you!
- Constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to potential buyers in the market!
Bill's " Performance Campaign":
- Prepare a market analysis of property showing comparable properties sold in the past six months and providing current market trends. We will assist you in pricing your home to sell.
- Prepare a full color brochure on your home to be given to prospective buyers detailing the exceptional features of your home.
- Submit your property immediately to the Multiple
Listing Service including 16 pictures and a virtual tour, which exposes your property to 19,000+ salespeople.
- Our team will be fully aquainted with every detail of your home!
- Market your home to RE/MAX agents and other MLS agents.
- Advertise! Advertise Advertise! In local publications,
on radio and TV, billboard, direct mail, and on many premier top real estate websites such as www.onemooresold.com, www.har.com/billmoore, www.realtor.com, www.remax.com, www.remax-texas.com, www.chron.com/class/realestate, http://remax-southwest-houston-tx.com. Easily accessible through key search engines such as Google, Yahoo, AOL, MSN and more!
- Pre-qualify buyers, screen through the lookers and answer questions about your home.
- Keep you informed of current market conditions by providing:
- Feedback on showings.
- Competitive comparables on market.
- Sold properties in your price range
- Review your property's marketing price position overall response every 15 days.
- Make all appointments for showings.
- Place a "For Sale" sign (with our Buyer hotline number) and lockbox (with duplicate key) on the door for the convenience of showing your home.
- Provide a staff of five buyers agents who are dedicated solely to the purpose of showing properties to potential buyers generated by our marketing.
- Write purchase agreements, negotiate the sale, and find the best alternative financing options to bring the greatest net to you.
- Provide the Guaranteed Sale Program for buyers of my listings, so they have no need to wait for their homes to sell before they can buy.
- Follow up on all details for closings:
- Mortgage applications for buyers
- Appraisal ordered and comparables provided
- Coordinate inspections
- Follow-up on mortgage approval
- Order title work and direct it to the Title Company
- Order closing papers drawn and confirm the closing date with all parties
- Five staff members to assist you with all your needs, questions, problems, and details.
- Place a "One Moore Sold!" rider on your sign.
Need Moore Information? Simply contact us and we’ll answer all your questions!