Tips for Selling
17 simple things to make your home more marketable
- Make your entranceway say,"Hey, look at me!"
- Prune dead limbs from trees.
- Paint (or touch up) exterior, and repair screens and windows.
- Clean your windows.
- Check A/C and heating systems.
- Fix leaky faucets, toilets, and faulty lights.
- Vacuum drapes and carpets.
- Repair wall cracks, re-caulk bathrooms and kitchen.
- Clear out closets.
- Remove excess furniture.
- Keep cats and dogs out of visitors' way.
- Mow lawn, edge driveway and walkways
- Ensure windows, doors, and locks work smoothly.
- Weed flowerbeds and trim shrubs.
- Throw out junk from garage and storage areas.
- Clean lawn furniture.
- If you have a pool, make it crystal clear.